- 350g Enoki mushroom
- 2 egg tofu tubes (~260g)
- 1.5 cup seafood mix / baby clams / baby octopus
- 2.5 Tbsp Korean red pepper powder (Gochugaru)
- 1 pack dried Korean anchovy kelp stock (make 1L of broth)
- 1.5 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp sea salt
- Some ground black pepper
- Some spring onions (for garnish)
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil (optional)
Cut egg tofu into coins (1.5cm thick). Remove the root of the mushroom, wash, set aside. Slice spring onions into 1cm pieces.
Heat up oil in a pot over high heat until hot, add garlic. Cook for 30s then reduce heat to low. Add red pepper powder. Constantly stir and cook for 30-45s. Avoid burning the red pepper powder.
Add 1L of water and the dried anchovy kelp pack into the pot. Boil for 2 minutes.
Add black pepper, sea salt, soy sauce, seafood, mushroom and tofu. Cook for another 3 minutes. Remove and discard the dried anchovy kelp pack.
Garnish the soup with spring onions. Drizzle some sesame oil (optional). Ready to serve.